- I abandoned my home several years ago and now I end up (ended up living) in Moscow.
- I've thought about this a lot, I ended up buying a blue car.
- When I found my suit, it fell apart.
- I prefer to type out all my compositions.
- I pulled over yesterday, when i saw the great accident near the Vermont street.
- The events of last night grossed out me very seriously.
My corrections to the list above:
1. I abandoned my home several years ago and ended up living in Moscow.
2. I thought about this a lot before I ended up buying the blue car.
3. When I found my suit, it fell apart after I took it out of the storage closet.
4. I prefer to type out all of my compositions.
5. When I saw the accident near Vermont Street yesterday, I pull over to see if I could help.
6. The events of last night really grossed me out.